Sunday, January 20, 2008

Fun Times Inside

My play date with my friend Eleanor Lee. Sometimes we wanted to play with the same toy. I really liked watching her big sister Caroline!

Playing with my toys, INSIDE, as it is only 17 degrees outside!

As you can see the pudding tasted soooooo good!




Since it's been so cold this week we tried to come up with some new fun things to do inside! We went to the library one day, tried a Kindermusik class (which we may wait on to join later when I don't run around the room so much), made playdough one day (as seen earlier in the week), painted with pudding, had a play date one day.......whew! We even found some toys in the basement Momma forgot she had to bring up with that were real fun---the Little People Zoo was one of them. I really like to press the bird's button, and drove Daddy crazy! He is so silly!









No comments:

Post a Comment