Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Love that smile!

I'm learning to dribble that basketball........
Daddy and I played a little "one-on-one!" I think I can beat him!



Well, again it's been pretty cold and blah outside. One day was slightly warmer (if you consider mid 40s warm), so we did get to bundle up and walk for a little bit. We've been playing in the rice bucket, playing basketball, went to our first storytime at the library......Reed has also learned to run, so now he is running all over the house! Last week he turned 16 months old, and it just seems to fly by! He also has been giving us kisses, it is so sweet! Everyday is something fun and new; he truly is the sweetest and most fun little guy!

1 comment:

  1. Sooo cute
    I love it
    he is a cutie and you will love the girl thing too. You look so good and happy.
    How is work and life there?
    email me if you want
    lyncollier@bellsouth.net
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete