Sunday, August 23, 2009

These days......


Not sure what Mary Etta is thinking here, but big brother is adoring on her as usual. He is such a sweet big brother, very affectionate too affectionate at times! He loves his sisters and wants to always be with them!

Strong girl holding her head up!

One of Emery-Claire's favorite pasttimes, toothbrushing! She giggles and laughs and is so excited to brush her teeth! But when it's my turn to actually make sure she is actually brushing them, well, the party has ended and the battle has begun!

First smiles!!! So here at 5 weeks old we officially have a smiler! These pictures take me back to this post, seriously this was just yesterday right?!!


These days this is pretty much what is going on around here. Brushing of teeth, smiling babies, toys everywhere, books read.....etc., etc. It is a busy season, very exhausting at times with so many little ones to care for. But at the same time my prayer is to savor every moment, soak them all in, for I know in the blink of an eye we'll have an empty nest. As tiring as it is at times I also know God has so greatly blessed us with these 3 healthy and beautiful children. He has entrusted their care to us. Then of course I feel so overwhelmed and unworthy to be given such sweet little blessings. It wasn't really all that long ago I was single watching all my married friends start their families and praying God would bring me a godly husband, and bless us with children to raise them in the way they should go. So I know He has answered my prayer, it is His will and perfect plan that we are in this season! So for that we have so much to be thankful for, so much to again PRAISE HIM for!! He is a great and mighty God, and He is sanctifying us, carving us into the image of His Son..to be more like Him!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment