Some big milestones this month......
- Sitting up without support; I think my last post I had several pictures of her propped up on her hands and sitting without any assistance--yeah!
- Eating more and more solids---so far we've tried sweet potatoes, carrots, peas, apples, and the above picture of the dissolvable rice mum mum!
- Fair sleeper/eater overall.....When she is hungry she takes her time and eats, if she is not in the mood she plays and fights (though that seems to be when she is just being particular b/c she missed a nap or is way too distracted to eat based on her surroundings). I finally just gave up and took a bottle to church today so we didn't have the nursing battle that we've had for weeks there! I guess I thought she'd get over it, but missing that morning nap combined with different place and lots of other nursing moms....well, she wants nothing to do with it there! And as far as sleeping....well, we have had to "wean" her of the swaddle blanket! Oh how easy my belly sleepers were! It's better now a couples weeks into it; but she didn't like it very much for the first week or so. And she actually is sleeping some on her belly too. But sometimes she wakes herself up 1 to 1 1/2 hours into her nap.....not sure why that has come about since I've never experienced that with the other 2????
- Continues to remain in the 50% for weight--yeah again! Look below at the picture of her and EC side by side....she is so going to surpass her before we know it! For this 6 month appt. she weighed 15lbs., 10oz. (Just 3 months ago EC was only 21 lbs.--and that was only a 1 lb. gain in the course of 3 months too!)
- Rolling both ways! As we why we had to "wean" swaddling since we found you multiple times face plant down on her belly (from her back where I'd left her to sleep)
- Loving her toes and always trying to grab at them; as well as anything else she can get her hands on.....especially faces, she LOVES grabbing our faces!