Thursday, August 12, 2010

Contagious smiles!

I know I've been very absent in blogging lately. No real reason except just the slightly busy household with a now 1, 2, and 3-year-old we have here! So here a few fun pictures from the past several weeks......
Happy, happy on last day of swim lessons! He so enjoyed them and the water this summer.....makes me sad it's over and we are heading into fall (though don't get me wrong--lots I do love about fall too!). Lots to look forward to with 2-day a week preschool and our new adventure on Wednesday mornings with bible study. So he still will have lots going on.
Fun at the Explorium a few weeks ago

A very always happy and SO SMILEY newly 1-year-old!

Loving her new "ride" she got for her birthday! And a fast push from brother!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment