Monday, November 29, 2010

Free Christmas Cards!

So as I've expressed many times before I LOVE pictures, taking them, trying to be creative with them, etc. etc! And this time of the year is my favorite to receive all the fun cards in the mail, with all those adorable pictures all of my friends & family taken of their loved ones! Shutterfly is my main source of uploading pictures and online photo storage--they are the best! I've been using them since Reed was born--so over 4 years now, and I've loved all they have to offer! I've made birth announcements, birthday invitations, calendars, photo books--and they have all turned out so cute! So how excited I was to hear they are offering free Christmas cards! I've already been scanning through to find my favorite--which is hard because I love so many of them. Here are some of the ones I've been looking at.
I love this card

and this one

I also love making our parents a calendar like this, so I've been working on that. These are really cute if you're looking for a party invitation

And I did make a cute Mother's Day card like some of these

We love Shutterfly! They are great & always have such great products!

No comments:

Post a Comment