Thursday, April 14, 2011

Embrace the Camera--Thursday April 14th




So I just realized it's basically been since last Thursday that I did a post. Oh well, at least I'm attempting to again continue this "embrace" tradition, that I saw on my friend, Joy's, blog. I've begun doing these (or attempting to do theses posts) every Thursday to capture and remember these brief years with my little people---as I heard it said recently, the days are long but the years are short! So I want to savor and soak them in as best as I can---so what a great way to help keep/build memories but through our photographs together! I am truly in awe that Reed will turn 5 this year, and this sweet little baby will be 2 in a few months!! Some days I really do feel I just had this baby a couple months ago!

This is a picture with my youngest sister, Mary Etta, and I when we were both at home a couple of weeks ago. All the children love their "aunt Nee-Nee".....and we always enjoy our time with her! As I know not too long ago we had our quick visit with her while she came on a transport for work up here. She is a great aunt and we look forward to the day when she is a mother as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment