Monday, February 27, 2012

My little gymnasts and models

So back in the fall I took on a new venture. I decided to start selling children's clothing for a company called Orient Expressed. If you have never seen their clothing you should check out their website. It's very traditional & classic children's clothing for boys and girls. But they really do have a variety of traditional and some fun variety for some older children as well. Of course I'm a little biased since I am selling them, but I think they are excellent quality and have held up well! As I'm often buying girls clothing for EC that Mary Etta will also wear---but of course I can't help but buy a few new things for Mary Etta too! And I still have a love for sewing and making them some fun things---but the reality of having 3 young children under the age of 5, laundry, cleaning, cooking, preschool, errands, etc. etc. well, I just don't always have as much time in my schedule as I'd like to sew as much as I'd like.
So all that rambling to say......about a week before my open house to showcase all the spring/summer clothing we had a little fun trying on lots of different clothes. These two are naturals as far as being all girls and loving trying on clothes---who'd ever know how much of that really is in our nature! So here they are having fun with the bathing suits and EC decided to try her gymnast skills---and of course Mary Etta followed suit!


Having fun modeling all the pretty dresses....this girl LOVES to wear a dress; it's either that or leggings!


Some of these aren't super clear as I think I kept moving while trying to take the picture or they did; oh well, they are still really cute pictures!




2 comments: