Monday, August 18, 2008

A few more beach pics

Casey and I got to go on a date one night to our favorite place, The Red Bar, in Grayton Beach! It was so fun to go out alone and be together and talk. Even though the week was somewhat rainy and Reed had a hard time (it was pretty rough with him all week...he was really whiney) we both agreed that night was all worth it!
Casey's mom, Carolyn, went with us too. I know she enjoyed being with the babies for the week since she lives in Georgia and doesn't get to see them all that often. We took some family pictures on the beach at dusk....Reed had a blast that night on the beach, it was so cute to watch him have so much fun! Since he had a hard week we didn't know how he would do with our picture taking, but he did great and was patient and cooperative!
I love this picture of my boys walking down the beach, it's so sweet!
Nana got the kids Seaside t-shirts, so here they are wearing them when we got home!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. so fun. glad he warmed up to the beach. I know its great to have a vacation before work for Casey gears back up. I hope it was somewhat restful for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your beach pictures! Y'all have such a beautiful family:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun pictures! The one of you and Casey at the top is great, as well as the one of Casey and Reed walking down the beach. I'm glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pics..it was great being on the phone w/ you as i looked at your beach pics...the one w/ casey and reed is priceless...a pic like that captures so much and says even more...you all look wonderful..i am so blessed to have all of you in my life...thanks for sharing all you do...love you, mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like fun! I really like the photo of Casey and Reed...it is frame worthy!

    ReplyDelete