Thursday, June 25, 2009

We've got a walker!

Well, here at 13 months we appear to have a walker! On Monday I just stood behind her and held both hands and she so surprised me as she just started going! It seems like just recently I had done the same and she'd always fall to the floor and want to start crawling but I guess Monday she was just ready to go! So we pulled out the push toys and she is having a blast around the house with them. I doubt the steps on her own will be far behind now. Our baby is getting so big! Oh, and as you watch the video the slide show at the bottom of page has a mute button with the music you may want to mute or otherwise both sounds will play at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute!! Hard to believe these little girls are already one now!

    ReplyDelete