Friday, May 13, 2011

Our Mother's Day


Well I'm FINALLY downloading the camera from last weekend's pics of Mother's Day! Whew! It's been a crazy, busy week! We had a great and beautiful day.......sweet gifts and cards from my dear husband and sweet children. It was such a day to reflect and be thankful for them all! I know I'm beyond blessed!
So onto the pictures...............

unfortunately Casey started shooting and I had it on manual mode and didn't check the settings, so the "good" ones all seemed to be overexposed.....so I played some in editing and got them looking a little better---seriously these were wonderful pictures, but oh well.


So then when I "fixed" the settings and he took more, well the color may look better but as you can see below this is what they all mostly look like........





And we did alot of this...........










No comments:

Post a Comment