Friday, April 18, 2008

April Showers


Kathy, Karen and I have all been in an incredible bible study this year, Gospel Transformation! We have definitely all grown in our understanding of the depths of our sin, and the glorious truths and freedom we have in our salvation through and only through the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ!
Sarah Jane and I---one of my dearest friends from UT! It's been such a blessing and fun to live near one another since Casey and I have been married---and I'm looking forward to our move to Lexington so we can be closer!

My sweet friend Monica, she is married to Andy who has been working up here at Georgetown with Casey the past 2 years. She is also been very sweet in helping me make (and she really the brains in it all) our little gal's bedding. It's been fun to try and nurture my creative side in sewing. I hope to grow in it more in the near future!


The CO Lexington staff wives---we had a very yummy meal at PF Changs and then went back to the Witherington's for dessert (great job Monica!) and fun gifts!

In the past couple of weeks several of my friends here in Kentucky have given me some baby showers for baby girl Willis. Of course these days I'm always up for an excuse to have a girls night out---it's hard to believe I look for a girl's night out! Before marriage and kids it was such the norm to have a girls night out, and I never thought anything more of it, now I get so excited when there is a reason to have one! The first shower was with some sweet friends from church and the other one was with all our staff wives on our CO team. I had a great time at both, and our baby gal was definitely showered with some very fun girly things!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. those are great pictures of you! post the bedding that you all are making. you know I love that kind of stuff.
    You look so great!
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erica! Just wanted to let you know I love reading your blog...even though I don't always comment. I am so bad about writing on my blog and commenting....:). You look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete