last Easter. So last summer before Mary Etta was born I thought I'd try another one, for the sake of practice and putting my skills to use without being in the class. Well, I did it, but got very frustrated in the process. My notes weren't as good as they should have been, and I did manage to put the dress together with a few "add-ons" of my own. Though no one would really see them unless they knew how to sew a bishop and inspected my dress. So seriously after all that what was I thinking trying it again....but yet I wanted to see if a year later I could indeed do it again. I did, and again made many mistakes. So here they are in all their glory I suppose. I know I say this every time, but I don't know if I can/will do it again. I really do enjoy the smocking part, but the assembly of the dress itself has some tricky parts---so I either need another class to take better notes or just some more one-on-one instruction in person and not on the phone!
Always my little ham!