Sunday, July 13, 2008

4th of July Pics

These are the pictures from our big 4th of July day at the lake with my dad and stepmom. We all had a great time, except maybe for later that evening Emery Claire had a rough and very long night! I think we overdid it keeping her out for such a long time....but while we were all there we had a blast! Reed got to experience his first boatride on the big pontoon boat (which he fell asleep for most of the ride since he never had a nap that day).

Helping Grandpa "drive the boat!"
This is a great picture b/c when I was probably 2 or 3 years old we have several pictures of me and my dad riding this same lawnmower (so you can tell how old it is!) I need to find them so I can compare the two...Reed loved this too b/c he loves cars, trucks, anything machinery; he's such a boy!
Not wanting to get int the lake......
Definitely not liking the lake......
Not even the noodle helps.......

Ahhh, much better relaxing in my chair and having a snack!
Love his new hairdo!

No comments:

Post a Comment