Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The discovery of suckers.....


So yummy!

Reed has discovered suckers,or I guess I have introduced them to him. And he does love a having a sucker for a treat! Several friends have told me that they are very occupying when in a store and the little man needs to stay in the shopping cart---and they are! So here he is at home enjoying his sucker that Casey gave to him.....his Daddy loves candy too, so it was only a matter of time before he offered some to him anyways.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Girl, you have struck gold. I cant get SP to eat a sucker to save my life. You have just bought yourself countless minutes of occupied bliss.
    yes, I am jealous.
    em

    ReplyDelete
  2. suckers are the BEST entertainment when you need some good entertainment!!! For the background on our blog, I just went to pyzam.com and picked one and it tells you exactly what to do, step by step. I am SO not technical and even I did it so anyone can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a little potty that Reed is sitting in? Cookies work for me when at the store. I feed her organic ginger snaps and they are really hard so they take a while to chew.

    ReplyDelete