Wednesday, December 17, 2008

First Snow!

Well, Tuesday morning we woke up to our first snow of the season! December is already too cold up here in Kentucky, so I can only imagine how long of a winter this is going to be! Reed was so excited to see the snow and kept saying "No" for "snow". I took him out there to walk around and explore, as you can see from the pictures below he had a great time, and did not want to come inside! I guess we'll have more of these days to look forward to this winter I'm sure.

I know you love his "sock" mittens (we have none right now, but these stayed on well and his hands still weren't cold when we went in), and his "Kroger bag boots" (thanks for the tip Sarah Jane:)!

2 comments:

  1. that is hysterical!
    bags for boots.
    love all that snow, a little jealous, but not that much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boys would be soooo jealous of the snow if they knew. Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete