The next is my sewing.......I finally got a machine for my birthday in October, and have been practicing with little odds and ends before finally tackling my first project--a dress for Emery-Claire! So below are the pictures....I did use a pattern which really helped make it alot easier. But overall (even though I know there are imperfections on the dress too) I feel like it wasn't all that bad! So I look forward to trying some other projects in the near future for her again!
I even did covered buttons! Easier than I thought, and seem to finish it off nicely. I may have it monogrammed with a green "W" in the middle, but haven't done that yet.
Me and my girl! If you are wondering, I also had my hair chopped off! It's not the greatest picture of it here since it's mostly an adorable picture of her, but it's a bob slightly stacked in the back and angles down longer in the front! Very different than my usual long hairstyle, but fun to have something different! And drying and fixing seem to be a little easier because there isn't so much hair! So I've loved it so far.