Friday, July 22, 2011

Is my baby really 2 years old?!?


So a week ago my baby turned 2 years old! Yes, she is 2 years old! A mother knows this day is coming, it's just inevitable. But still as much as I'm trying to savor the little years, they still fly by as fast as these pictures fly by in this video. I made this video for her last year on her 1st birthday--and with all our crazy summer travels (project, family visits, beach vacation--lots of pictures to post soon!) I barely had time to put this together a week later! I know this is such a sweet, sweet time watching her grow and change so much.....but it definitely has come and passed much faster than I would want. I look back at all these pictures and really am speechless at how we managed having these 2 girls 14 months apart. But I suppose it's like many other of life circumstances, we just did---and the Lord was gracious to us in giving us the strength, enabling us love them and care for all 3 of them! Mary Etta you are such a joy and a blessing to our family, we love you so so so much!

1 comment:

  1. I love watching these videos you do that capture a year in the life. I cry everytime I watch them (you must sob!!! (jk)....I know it must seem like a whirlwind..these 3 precious children with the two girls being 'babies' at the same time but you & Casey did all that love can do for the seconds and moments of daily life, loving them, loving & serving the Lord & teaching them & cultivating in this precious little girl & E.C. & Reed all the truth of Loving HIM.
    Thanks for letting me be a part of their lives & yours. It's the best 'heart' medicine on earth. xoxo mom

    ReplyDelete