Sunday, November 18, 2012

Baby Sprinkle

This week some of my very sweet and dear friends wanted to throw me a baby sprinkle to celebrate this little baby girl's arrival! I know it's not the norm or typical to have a baby shower or really to receive very many gifts when it's not only your 4th child, but 3rd child of the same gender as well! So I felt very blessed and it was so fun to have a girls night out with all these lovely ladies!

 Yummy food at one of my favorite places and great fellowship with sweet friends! Perfect way to celebrate this girl arriving in just a couple weeks now!


Thankful for this dear friend! Sarah Jane and I have been friends since college......we go way back! Funny we have not only ended up living in the same city but live around the corner from each other as well!

My sweet hostesses! So thankful for Erin and Jenna! They've truly become such dear friends over the past year.

So glad my neighbor and friend Emily was able to make it! Our children love playing together---as we live directly across the street from each other. So it's been fun to get to know them more and more over the past almost 2 years we've lived in this house.


My other sweet friend Emily......thankful for her friendship as well. She has had 4 children too and her older two attend the same school that mine do....it's always a blessing to have friends who have been in the season you're about to enter into to, and to be able to seek counsel and to be encouraged by them.


It was such a fun evening! I felt very loved and oh so blessed indeed! So thankful that the Lord has placed all these friends in our lives.....with our many moves in this area, life in full time ministry, seasons of multiple babies at once, it's amazing to really see how He has provided such solid and dear friends in my path. I know I'm very, very abundantly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment