Sunday, November 11, 2012

Some October Fun!

So I haven't been posting much these days......I guess too much else going on so it's hard to find the time to sit down and do this. But since we are about 3 weeks away from meeting our baby girl I thought I'd play a little catch up from some fun things in October!

 A few weeks ago we got to go to the pumpkin patch with some school friends. Here is our animal lover loving the petting zoo! She was absolutely ecstatic to see all the animals!

 You would think this girl would be so excited to pose in a picture with her two sweet friends; nope....she I guess was not in a picture taking mood?? So this is what I got.

 These two boys had fun hanging out together. Sweet boys to have to hang out with all these girls! Friends and sisters.......lots of girls around them!




Reed was so amazed by this goat! I think it liked him too! He asked to have his picture made with it.


 The best picture we could get of us all........




Next was some Halloween fun! Their school had a parade on Halloween and then they had parties in their classrooms. So much fun with games, crafts, and yummy treats! They both had so much fun....and of course Mary Etta thought she was apart of the class too!
Emery-Claire's class


Reed's Class






Of course these two peas in the pod are as cute as ever! It's so fun watching them enjoy hanging out together!


 the mermaid enjoys the parade

darth vader strutting his stuff!


Ok this post ended up longer than I thought! I post more this week with our trick or treating pics and fun new pic up close of our baby girl......and finally our bathroom update! 

No comments:

Post a Comment