Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Birthday parties for Reed!

Last week our boy got to celebrate his birthday, well, most of the week! Since Tuesday was his actual birthday we had a special dinner, cookie cake and presents from Casey and I. He got fun cards and gifts in the mail all week from family! Then Saturday was his "Elmo" party! It was a blast with grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousin...Brody! Thanks for coming and celebrating our boy's special day everyone! We were so happy to have you come and share it with us! I know he had so much fun and you all helped make it so special.



Blowing out the "2" on the cookie cake Tuesday with Daddy. He loved the cookie cake and asked for more of it everyday! I ate too much of it myself!



Decorating my first cake! I can't believe I made it through but I did!......well, as you can see from the other 2 above pictures...Casey and Uncle Rusty helped, seriously! I had a hard time with "smoothing" the icing, probably easier than the hand cramp from star making, but they intervened and took over....and did a great job! Thanks for the help guys!

Reed loved his Elmo cake, and was very ready to eat it!
Working on the workbench with Brody! I think they had loads of fun together Saturday!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Ok, That cake is AMAZING! how fun, and what great birthday pictures!

    ReplyDelete