Thursday, September 11, 2008

Soccer mom

Ok, I know I've posted way too much today....I guess I'm making up for over the past week of not! So one last post for the day.....As I was talking with some friends last night about the greatest shorts ever, I thought I should post it so all can see! Some of you may think I'm crazy, but yes I guess 2 kids, a minivan, and being at home somehow turns one into a soccer mom. Some days you are lucky to get dressed, and if so I usually end up in workout clothes since we usually have run or at least walked to get out of the house for a brief period of time. If you know me I am so not a fan of shorts, I actually really hate them! I usually wear pants/jeans or skirts. So when Casey found these Nike shorts for me last fall I put them on and loved them! And since then we've bought 2 more pairs! They are the most comfortable and I suppose stylish (if a soccer mom looks stylish :) to have on for just being at home or brief errands here and there. Apparently, I guess it is somewhat stylish b/c I have seen so many college girls wearing them also to workout and just wear around to class, errands, etc. So little did I know us 30somethings are somewhat trendy! My first pair I bought at Hibbit Sports (not sure if that is a KY store or nationwide) but I know the other 2 pairs we found at Dick's Sporting Goods, usually in the $25-28 range.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting a picture! I'll be on the lookout for them. Although I'm far from being a soccer mom, I do love comfy clothes! =) Can't wait for girls night (hope I can make it)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pic of reed w/ big guy towel wrap and emy easily adapts to life as it is; wonder if those shorts look okay on thunder thighs...may have to check them out.love you, mom

    ReplyDelete