Thursday, September 11, 2008

Just like Daddy!

Since we are all about Daddy these days....I thought this was a very fitting picture. Casey called me upstairs after Reed had a bath to show me the "towel around the waist".....and of course Reed loved it, he was soooo proud of himself! He seems to be becoming such a BIG daddy's boy these days. From the minute he sees him come home shouting his name with joy and running to the door to greet him, to telling him he loves him. Casey said one night last week as he was putting him to bed and told Reed he loved him, Reed responded with "I love you too Daddy!" (I'm sure Reed's actual version was: "luv lu too Daddy")....which of course brought my sweet and sensitive husband to tears he said. And I can't believe that in less than 2 weeks now my baby is going to be 2! On one level it has gone by so fast, but then on another I feel like he's always been with us and I barely remember life without him! He is such a sweet, sweet boy, and such a blessing in our lives!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment