Thursday, September 11, 2008

Just for you Aunt Nee-Nee.....

This was our sweet little outfit from Aunt Nee-Nee after Emery-Claire was born! I am so terrible I don't even remember if we sent an official thank you note to you......if not, then this is definitely our "THANK YOU!" We love you!! It is so sweet and finally fits her now! She too will be turning 4 months next week.....she's just growing and changing so fast! Look at those hands clasped together. And she's been giggling too! I hope if I can ever figure out how to download our good video camera (I usually use the videos from our old camera and it always makes this annoying clicking noise in the background) I hope to download her laughing. But I spent forever trying to figure it out the other night and still can't get it.
I thought this was a sweet close up of her! She is the sweetest, most laid-back baby! I guess #2 has to be to go with the flow, and she definitely is so far! She too is such a precious little blessing to us!

2 comments:

  1. She is such a beautiful baby--really! She looks a lot like Reed to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweeties! I love the pic of Reed in the towel...so funny! It was fun to chat a little at Chick-Fil-A last night! Hope you have a good day!

    ReplyDelete